Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sing & Sign Class

Sing & Sign Classes are going great and I feel so blessed to share this awesome gift with other families! I want everyone to enjoy the amazing benefits of signing with your child! I'm also excited to introduce Bebo Bear! He loves to teach children sign language!










Colby -20 months
Colby can pretty much verbalize any word he wants to or a good attempt at least, but we still encourage him to sign. He hasn't dropped many signs, and I hope he continues to learn ASL throughout his life. At this age he is learning 2-3 new signs a day because he can see a sign once and apply it. I lost count but he knows a few hundred signs.

cracker
Waffle
yellow bus



Bear




Kangaroo

Cat

He saw his first rainbow in the sky and he was signing to tell me.







































1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am writing to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster award. It was given to me a few days ago and now it is your turn to receive it. I chose you because I think that the work you do it wonderful. Please go to my blog at brainlessmomof7.blogspot.com to get the directions on how to retrieve your award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete